Connect: Mind, Body, Spirit
Yoga is a state of realization that comes from a focused and calm state of mind. Working with the body could be the most tangible way to begin.
Our events and sessions are designed to not only learn yoga postures but also to begin to understand the other aspects of Yoga.
Workshops or practices led by Eliza Miron
Upcoming Yoga Opportunities to Be Well on the Farm:
- Six Week Spring Renewal Series (begins April 14)
- Summer Outdoor Woods Yoga
- 2nd Annual Yoga Retreat (TBD August 2018)
- One on one or small group private sessions - contact for further details
Nature is a very important part of existence and yet how many days go by where we do not make any connection.
We will use the woods and streams in some upcoming events to connect with nature.
Upcoming nature events to Be Well on the Farm:
- Flower Arrangements 101 - TBA
- Understanding Trees - TBA
- Walking Woods Meditation - TBA
- Farm/lifestock Photography 101 - Fall 2018
Joseph Decuis provides some great running trails through our woods as well as long country roads.
Upcoming Fitness Opportunities to Be Well on The Farm:
- Couch to 5k/10k begins Sunday April 29 (12 week series)
- 2nd Annual 5k/10k Trail Race put on by Fleet Feet Sports - Saturday July 28
- Cycling Group - TBA